Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sophie!

So I realize that I'm a little early, Sophie's birthday is not until next week on May 11th but I just had to share. Look how absolutely stunning she is! She's one of my favorite models because she's so easy to photograph and takes direction so well.
Besides being an amazing model, she is most importantly, a precious little sister. I love this girl so much and she makes me laugh constantly. Just check out her blog to see what I mean. Sophie had a tough move this past year, She changed schools in the middle of her Junior year but I'm constantly impressed with how she has made the best of her situation and has really blossomed in her new surroundings. She is very talented and creative. In her bedroom are these fun little paper birds that she has pinned to her ceiling. She has great taste in interior decorating and she cooks too. My little sister is the whole package and I'm excited to see what she becomes in the future.

Sophie,
Thanks for being my buddy, for coming to play with me on my random adventures. Thank you for your love of this family and your love of the gospel. You are a great example and I'm so happy to be your sister. I love you so much and I wanted to wish you a VERY happy birthday!

Love,

Lizzie

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sophie is so beautiful!

Sage said...

Glad to see (read) you're blogging again. This is stunning of Sophie! She's beautiful!