Sunday, March 9, 2008

Boo! to daylight savings, I sold two! and family videos.



Ok so my clock says 3:23 am but really... come on, it's only 2:23. Remind me why again do we change our clocks? So I know it has something to do with farming and the sun coming up and all that but I'm not a farmer, nor a morning person. well I'm some sort of a morning person...if you're talking about the fact that I'm up this late or early in the morning. I just wanted to share with all ya'll (that's plural for ya'll) that I sold two hamsters today! 2 down 21 to go :P
Check out my cheesy craigslist post

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/pet/599316786.html

So it was about midnight (Friday night) that I returned with my original female hamster (Margot) and her 4th batch of brand new babies (7 now 4-long story... you don't want to hear it) to my new place of residence that I decided I needed to do something quick! I hopped on the computer and signed up for craigslist right away! By this morning (Sat) I had a reply and by this evening I had adopted out 2 to a cute little family of a soon to be 7 year old who promptly named the grey creatures, Jasmine and Cinderella. The mom told me that I shouldn't be surprised to see little dresses on these hamsters soon. Hopefully I really gave them girls and hopefully none of them are pregnant. I think that might void our contract. So yay! I'm happy that I've got two less hamsters. I am at the point where some can't be in the same cage and since we only have three large cages and one traveling cage one is in a box, one is in a bucket. I hope they are comfortable. Alright, enough about my hamster pet store (against my will).


Tonight, Thomas, Mabel, Sophie and I pulled out the old home videos (DJ even sat through a few).
Let me tell you, FUNNY! I love watching all of the Draper clan as young lings. We were very cute I daresay. I love seeing that even years later we all still make the same faces and whine about the same things. Life is great! There were unidentified ballet performances, pumpkin carvings, grandpa Knell's birthday party, Halloween costumes, Fife family reunions, Mission homecomings at the airport (yeah we watched a lot) Everyone is so cute when they were young. Sophie, quite the chub was adorable and loved crawling into Levi's baby carrier when he wasn't in it. Jesse makes for quite a lumpy pumpkin for Halloween. Micaela was a cute little Indian Princess. Sascha was a very good ballerina and dancer even at the age of 5 (or around there), Mabel constantly kept standing in front of the camera but she's so sweet and has the cutest smile, Toby and his many voice octaves growing up, and his brave attempts on the trampoline. Thomas is so creative, he makes a great "Milk Thief" wish you could see that one! haha. My loving parents, always making sure we had a good time and always attending the rather boring dance recitals (I also need to thank the grandparents, both Draper and Knell for also attending) I love my family, I think they are great people. It's not until about a year ago that I realized they weren't perfect. But they are pretty close. Every single one is special to me and now I have a great brother in law Phil and two great nieces, Vera and Emma. Thank you for family!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Holy cow I didn't realize you had so many hamsters!! Yes, I hate daylight savings too!! I think Arizona doesn't have daylight savings, lets move there!!

I love your craigslist listing. Please don't adopt to feed another animal...that's so sad to think about but I used to feed pinkies to my lizard... but don't worry, THAT will never happen again!