Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 1 - Welcome to Idaho


Thursday morning 3/20 Sophie and I set out for our 3 1/2-5 hour (depending on how fast you drive-we arrived 3 1/2 hours later) trip to visit Sascha in Rexburg, Idaho for a wonderful Easter weekend. The drive was beautiful, yes it was mostly farmland and sagebrush but the colors were great. Sophie and I made a CD specially for the trip and sang at the top of our lungs (well at least I did) . Once arriving Sascha introduced us to her lovely roomate Kristi and after Sophie and I promptly fell asleep for a few hours, who knew that driving for 3 1/2 hours straight with no cruise control could be so exausting. After waking up we were quite hungry and decided to go to the hang out spot of Rexburg. Sascha's roomate Kim came along and helped us find Craigos, a fun little pizza joint and buffet. That was lots of fun and Ian and Sascha joined us later.
After Dinner Sophie and I were lucky to take a quick drive up the street from Sascha's home to the new and beautiful, Rexburg Temple.
What a fun night!... more to come


Sophie and I
Sascha and Sophie


Kim, Ian, Sascha, Sophie (don't know what they are doing) Me

These are our "we've been driving all day" faces

My Blue Eyed buddy-Thanks for coming

No comments: