Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

I'm IT....


I've been tagged by Ashlee

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago?

I was 13, sitting across the table from Mom and Dad at my birthday dinner at Outback Steakhouse saying these words "I'm not going to be like other teenagers, I'm going to be nice" yeah... that lasted about a night :)



5 Things on my "To-Do" List Today
1. Go to Gym
2. Pack to move to Salt Lake these next two weeks
3. Throw stuff away!
4. Get rid of some hamsters (I have 15!)
5. Make a list of goals for the year

3 Bad Habits I have
1. Going to bed too late! It's 12:40
2. Not cleaning my room all the way
3. Procrastination


Places I have Lived
Provo, Orem, Holladay UT

Palm Harbor, Fl

Brewster, NY (for a very short time with my wonderful aunt Sage)

Things most people don't know about me
-I'm left handed when I write but I can do everything else right handed
-I play the drums
-I love the smell of tape. Yeah that's very strange.
-I sang the National Anthem at 3 UVSC Hockey games.
-I'm an extra in "Daddy Day Camp"
-I have done hair and makeup for 3 small budget films (2 BYU films, and "The Jerk Theory")
-I want to own my own photography business one day
-I love watching other people's wedding videos. I just love how happy they are and I love getting ideas for when I take photos and/or shoot wedding videos myself.
-I am very intimidated by girls
-I love Pride and Prejudice! All versions
-I took ballet when I was younger but never was very good.

I tag Sascha, Mom, Sarah Jane, Hannah... Tag you're it!

No comments: