Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trying to exercise

So I've been trying to Exercise at least 4 times a week and I just had to tell you that I've been doing quite well! In fact, I think I want to go right now! Ok j/k it's a little late tonight but I will still do some crunches or something. But I love the gym I go to, it's (as the British say) "Brilliant!" I go to Gold's Gym on 9th east and they have finally gotten my attention with their latest remodel. They now have a Cardio Cinema Room! Every time I go I do cardio and I watch a movie! It's seriously a lot easier now having my mind on something other than what my legs are doing. If any of you are like me, exercise can be so boring because you're running in place or sitting in place doing odd things like stretching your arm backwards or picking up dumbbells. Who came up with the name dumbbell? But they say it takes 90 days or something (that's from googling) to form a habit and that's precisely what I'm working on now. So without further delay, I would love to leave you with two inspiring photos of my brother and sister doing yoga! Happy Exercising!



7 comments:

Sascha said...

Oh, they're so cute. And way to go on working out! I've been doing crunches and sit ups pretty regularly. It makes me happy. How are you feeling?

Sage said...

Love the yoga photo! I need to get my kids moving! I can't wait till Spring. Right now our best exercise is ping pong. : )

Hannah S said...

cute! Ya, I try to work out and run around my apartment complex. It definitely gets more enjoyable the more often I do it. My heart and legs don't hurt as much anymore. Good for you though! Keep it up!

aShLee said...

man, i need some of your motivation! i'm running in the salt lake city half marathon in april and i have been slacking big time...

aShLee said...

Tag....You're IT! Check out my blog for details!

Brooke said...

Way to go on exercising! I'm also trying to form that "habit." And, I LOVE the new picture of you on the front of your blog. Cute!

Mabs said...

well basketball has been keeping me in shape, but it's going to be over soon, so i need to start doing what you do. Sophie's(and Thomas') hair is so blonde! they're so cute when they do yoga!