Friday, February 22, 2008

Why I hate moving

So I dediced to let you all in on a little Liz hall of shame.
behold...


This is why (mom and dad) I haven't yet moved. I start packing and then I start sorting and then I start watching Gilmore Girls (in the background) and then I start posting on my blog about why I'm not packed! It's a neverending circle.
I was born the Year of the RAT 1984. Let me tell you what that means... (from the wikipedia standpoint)
THE YEAR OF THE RAT - Being the first sign of the Chinese zodiac, rats are leaders, pioneers and conquerors. They are charming, passionate, charismatic, practical and hardworking. Rat people are endowed with great leadership skills and are the most highly organized, meticulous, and systematic of the twelve signs.

I'm sorry, did they say organized?!!! Lies, all lies

Oh well, maybe one day I will live up to the rat. Speaking of rodents, Hamster anyone? Ok I know that's getting old. Please forgive me for all my stuff. I think that part makes sense being the Rat year and all. Every time I get a little more brave and throw away things that last time I couldn't but sadly I also get new things I can't throw away yet. I better start reading FLY Lady
Thanks Sage! Anyway I hope you all still love me despite this obvious, shameful amount of crap.
To my Dear Mom and Dad and my future roomates and husband, I'm sorry!

3 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

I don't envy what you have ahead of you in packing! lol WOW! Actually I was quite the mess before I got married. There is something about having your own place that makes you clean up your act (or at least that was the way it was for me). :) I can't believe you haven't moved yet! haha Yeah, I think the year of the rat thing isn't for you!

Unknown said...

Maybe you should have been born in the year of the PACK rat. ;)

From Wikipedia-

"In houses, pack rats are active nocturnally, searching for food and nest material. A peculiar characteristic is that if they find something they want, they will drop what they are currently carrying, for example a piece of cactus, and "trade" it for the new item. They are particularly fond of shiny objects, leading to tales of rats swapping jewelry for a stone."

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! :) I'm just being a dork. My room looks similar and I'm not moving. Have an awesome day.

Sage said...

Liz,
I know you have also kept your room clean too. Glad I haven't posted pictures of my room lately. But my patient husband would really like me to finish cleaning it! I still read FLYlady! It does help me. Where are you moving?