Friday, January 11, 2008

Thomas' hamsters and his creative mind

Thomas was thrilled for his Christmas present. We had to keep it a secret for months so that he wouldn't find out. He thought something was wrong with my hamsters because I kept telling him they didn't have babies yet (shameful of me!) But in the end it was worth it because he told me, and I quote "This is better than an IPOD" so I felt pretty good. Mom and Dad supplied the cage, food, bedding, and hamster ball. Seriously these are fun pets!
This is what I fondly call "Hamster Castle" Thomas is so clever, I came into his room and he had made this and the hamsters Carl and Frances enjoyed the exploration.
I love this picture because this is an example of the fun wrestling matches we get with these too
Here we have Frances attacking an Army Man, I think she's winning.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Who is that cute grown-up boy!?! Cuz...the Thomas I know is a little baby. AAAA! He's so big!

Lizzie. said...

i'm horrible at writing back comments! But yes Thomas is no longer a baby :( I loved baby Thomas but he's still just as cute as ever and is a very thoughtful little guy