Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful

Another Thanksgiving and there are so many things I'm thankful for.
The Gospel, the Savior Jesus Christ, the atonement, the temple, the prophet, Dad, Mom, Mica, Phil, Emma, Vera, Jesse, Toby, Sascha, Mabel, Sophie, Thomas, My Grandparents on both sides, my "Big Fat Greek Wedding" size extended family, DJ, Photographs, food, hot baths, singing, music, sting, Itunes, drums, warm clothes, free rent (thanks to g-ma & g-pa Draper), German pancakes, Swedish pancakes, pizza, finishing school, paying tithing, going to hockey games, reading more than one book at a time, my sister (sascha) and her constantly cleaning of the apartment, my friends I've made at work (Ian, Christy...), Kristi Libutti, my cousins serving missions, my brother serving a mission, movies, Gilmore Girls, the Cambridge Choir and John Rutter, the Holladay 30th ward, the millions of friends I made at Bon Losee, My brother Jesse (it's his birthday today), the mountains, the Provo canyon, Sundance, the Alpine Loop, Cascade Springs, America, Freedom, (although some people hate him) President Bush), my car, my life and I could go on and on (in no particular order) this is such an amazing time to be alive and I am so grateful for the ride!

1 comment:

Sergio David Alvarez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.