Friday, April 22, 2011

Merry...Uh... Christmas?

Ok, I know, What a weird title for a blog post written in the end of April, but here's the deal. I have all these fun Christmas Photos that I never showed you!
Before I go into that... Yesterday my friend said "Hey! Why did you delete your new post "I'm Back"? Well, I am in fact back, back in the blogging world that is. I deleted that post however, because the picture was so big and I'm on the search for the perfect big pictures but not that big. Thanks for having me back blogger world. I was actually inspired by my little sis. Here you will find her blog http://sophielucinda.blogspot.com/
You see, my sister is so funny and her blog just makes me laugh. She's also really shy in person and we suggested that she use that blog as a creative outlet and sort of a way for people to get to know her. It reminded me of the reason I once started my blog "For a creative outlet" of course!
I have always loved to write... Ok that's not entirely true, but when I put my mind to it, I feel I can do a halfway decent job... haha, hopefully.
So without further ado, Here are the photos I promised. Just so you know, I will be posting random things from here on out.






This is E doing "The Pillow Pet" She told me, after scrunching up into a ball "It's a pillow" and in the photo below "It's a pet!"
My sister's Tree, decorations and adorable children. Wow, the talent!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha what a way to catch up! cute pics! love ya!