Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What's going on with me?

Ol' Blue aka Otto


First things first...
About 3 weeks ago now I had my wonderful mechanic Jesse (not my brother) come over and look at my car because it's been acting up again (if you know anything about the history of my "Bouncy ball blue" car you'd not be surprised). Now Jesse looked at my 1992 Oldsmobile with 190,000 miles on it and told me the honest to goodness truth, that thing is a deathtrap, money pit, pile of junk (ok I am embellishing just a wee bit). But after some thinking I decided to take a leap and buy a car. Good thing too because a week after deciding I was headed downtown with my little brother Thomas and my car died while getting on the freeway on ramp. We ended up walking up foothill (which believe me is no foothill) So without further ado, here she is! My new Volkswagen Passat. I think I will name her right here and now. Ok with the help of Carrie, her name shall be Lola. Yeah I think it works.

Lola

and here are the differences in Keys. We have my 2 key set (one to open one to drive) for Ol' Blue and my switch blade style keys for Lola. I am liking them very much. I even have a panic button which I will be sure to push on stressful days :)


2 comments:

Mabs said...

i like the name lola too i think it fits. those were good posts. keep it up!

Betsy Lee said...

WOW!!! Very nice! Very nice indeed! I bet it's so much fun to drive knowing it's reliable! Plus, those kinds of cars are just fun to drive! Very cool!