Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ABC's about ME -From Lacey


A) attached or single- Single and having a blast
B) best friend- Betsy, Rachel and Kristi
C) cake or pie- Oreo Crust with ice cream in the middle pie only.
D) day- Friday night and Saturday. I love the feeling right after a long week and going home on a Friday. It feels like a mini vacation every week.
E) essential item- Phone, Camera, and Computer. I feel so afraid without my phone. I like to know that I can be reached and that I can get a hold of people if I need to. I love my camera! I can't do without my photoshop and my internet on my computer.
F) favorite color- Blue and Chocolate brown. Green too.
G) gummie bears or worms- Lacey, I'm not a gummy fan either unless there's sour stuff on it. Sour Patch kids.
H) home town- Mostly Provo.
I) indulgence- Ice cream, Gilmore girls, posing for pictures is also fun for me.
J) January or July- July, I love the months of Summer and all the festivities.
K) kids- ? I'm single... nope. But I have hamsters.
L) life is incomplete without- My family, the gospel
M) marriage date- Since I stated in the beginning I'm single I'm going to change this to M-MOVIES - Pride and Prejudice.
N) # of siblings- 7 + me = 8
O) oranges or apples- oranges. They taste better
P) phobias or fears- amusement parks, Ironic I know, car accidents, losing a loved one.
Q) quote- I can't think of any at the moment so just think of every funny movie quote and laugh.
R) reason to smile- Emma and Vera, my friends, singing, playing the drums, drives up the canyon. Life in general makes me smile :)
S) season- summer and fall. especially fall. I love Halloween, the leaves, the crisp air. It's so pretty!
T) tag- I Tag Rachel, Mica, Gretchen, Cassie, Sascha, and Tiffany, Ashlee, courtney and Josh and DEE
U) unknown fact about me- I am left handed when I write but do everything else right handed including cutting hair and writing in the sand with my finger. I sang the National Anthem at 3 college hockey games
V) vegetarian or oppressor of animal- I don't like meat all that much but I love chicken.
W) worst habit- staying up too late. Even when I have nothing to do.
X) rays or ultrasounds- um, weird question. I probably would like an ultrasound better. I guess?
Y) your favorite food- Mom's Persian food. Pizza
Z) Zodiac sign- Virgo

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow! I learned so much about you Liz! I had no idea you were a family of 8 kids!!! I used to hate those tags But it's fun reading other peoples! : ) Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about photoshop I cannot figure out that whole collage thing!!!! It's been driving me crazy! Love ya girl : )

ww said...

I loved this one.

Zeus said...

Hey what's up Lizzie?
I like your blog. I wish that as many people that come to your blog would come to my blog. lol

Cheers,

Zach

Rachel said...

not to be rude or anything, but I think I'm going to pass on the tagging thing. Its fun to read about other people, but I don't think I want to put it up about myself. Thanks for thinking of tagging me anyway!

It was a blast reading about you!