Monday, May 19, 2008

Shakespeare in Love, Indiana Jones and Lucille Ball?



I'll tell you what that is... A rather fabulous birthday party for Whitney! (aka Lucille)
This is my dear friend Whitney with the red hair. She is so great and is amazingly creative and just so happens to have a true love of movies and film. She just recently finished directing her first BYU film, "Best wishes, love Adele" Also written by her. I was able to do the hair in this film and it was a blast. There are pictures from earlier in the blog about that film under

Liz... An update

So as I was saying, she is very creative and this year for her birthday party decided to do a Hollywood themed party. She had me do her hair as Lucille Ball and as some of you know last year I had some rather Blond extensions for my own hair. I decided, in light of the party to wear my extensions again. I have blond hair again and I love trying out new things. I wore my extensions down with no idea of what I was going to be. Whitney pulled this lovely dress out of her closet that her and her sister made years ago for her high school Choir and Voile! You have, Gwyneth Paltrow, "Shakespeare in love." I think Whitney's hair, makeup and outfit turned out perfect. We had a lovely evening and even Indiana Jones Showed up. This party was a blast and I hope to do it again sometime.
Stay Tuned for more pictures!



4 comments:

Courtney J said...

How fun! You look so cute!

Lizzie. said...

Thanks Courtney! It was a blast

Hannah S said...

You should grow your hair out! It's gorgeous like that! Although your hair short looks great too! And that dress's color/fabric is so pretty!

Betsy Lee said...

How FUN!!! I love costume parties! Looks like it was a blast! Good job with your hair and hers! They both look great!