Friday, April 18, 2008

Easter Morning and Bunny Socks

Sorry for the millions of pictures but I was very proud of the presentation. I can't wait to be a mom and do this every year. Sascha was very sweet and added a little note to each basket. I think she's so sweet and thoughtful. It was a great morning and later we went to Sascha's ward (church) and had an amazing lesson in relief society. I'm so grateful for the Savior and for the atonement! Easter is the time to celebrate life and think about Jesus and it was great to do just that with my sisters. I love this gospel and I'm grateful for so many great traditions and the joy I have in my life!

Tah Dah!






So that is the end of my trip. It was so great! Sophie and I left the next day on Monday making a quick stop at the local grocery store to take one last look at the Easter Bunny they had for sale and then buying all the marked down Cadbury Mini Eggs from Easter for the trip. We drove home safely and it's crazy because now Sascha is moved back home for the semester. Sascha I love you and had a blast and it's great to have you home. Sophie thanks for coming!

Me with the adorable Easter bunny for sale. Found out I'm allergic :( and here you can enjoy my gross, traveling hair.

No comments: