Sunday, November 9, 2008

Park City and Birthdays

I am currently chilling (well not exactly chilling) by the fireplace at a lovely hotel here up in Park City with my friends and it is wonderful. Last night we had a bunch of girls up here and we did the usual girls night out stuff and it was so much fun. Turns out most of the girls could not spend the night so Rachel and I both got our own rooms with King Size Beds and boy it's not fair when your hotel room has a more comfortable bed than you have at home. Today Rach and I hit up the outlet malls and I'm pretty excited about our little shopping trip. I ended up buying my dream coat and I'm finally going to be able to give Sophie back her coat that I stole. I'm sorry Sophie.
Tonight we had a couple more people come over and we had a little dinner (That we made here at the hotel). We also got to enjoy the contrast of the nice warm jacuzzi and the incredibly freezing cement when running back to the hotel room in bare feet (note to self, bring flip flops next time because boots are hard to put back on when your feet are wet).
This has been such an amazing weekend and thankfully it's not over yet. It's really just nice to get away and what better place to go then my favorite city in Utah, Park City!
I also wanted to wish a very happy birthday to my dear friend Rachel! I met Rachel when I first moved up to Salt Lake when we both happened to be in the same choir for Stake conference. The lord knows when we need good friends and he brought Rachel into my life. She is amazing and I'm so happy to get to share her birthday with her. She's beautiful and kind and she's such a true friend! So happy birthday Rachel, You are the the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, you are so close to me!! I'm going to the outlets tomorrow!