Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weddings? I love weddings! Drinks all around! - (non alcoholic of course)

Happy to announce that I have two of my best friends getting married the end of this year.


Sascha Draper

And

Jesse Campbell Draper


Jesse will be getting married to Susan on November 22nd and Sascha will be marrying Ian on December 5th.
This is going to be a busy and exciting time of year and I am so happy to welcome these 2 amazing people into the Draper Empire ;)

Can't wait!

Here is some pictures I took of the great couples

Sascha and Ian



Jesse and Susan

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Hey Liz! I saw your blog off of Whitney's and I wanted to say hi! You look great! Fun to catch up on you!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! Wish we had two weddings in my family this year!

Courtney said...

Hey... I remember when Sasha was just a tot! What the crap. When did everyone get so old? And beautiful pics by the way. You always were more creative than the rest of us...

Prina Family said...

Hey its Sierra (stacias sister) Just wanted to say hi! I loved the pics!

moonchullee said...

Hi. You've been hardcore blogstalked. The picture of Jesse and Susan running may be the coolest picture I've seen since...ever.